In order to provide a safe experience for everyone during the pandemic, it is necessary to register in advance for worship. Please be sure to read our COVID-91 Safety Protocols prior to registering.
To register for a service:
- Click on the link below to be taken to our reservation portal.
- Select the service you wish to attend and enter your name and email address.
- Select the number of "seats" you wish to reserve.
- You will receive an email from Reopen.Church confirming your reservation.
- If you have questions or difficulties with your registration or you wish to cancel your reservation, please call the Church office at 808-488-5747.
- Wear a mask and sanitize your hands.
- If there is a posted seating chart, an usher will direct you to where your family's seating area has been assigned in the sanctuary. Please do not choose your own seat if there is a seating chart, as we have tried to accomodate all who wish to join our service.
- If no seating chart is provided, you may sit any where in the sanctuary provided you observe physical distancing requirements of at least 6-feet horizontally and a row vertically between your party and the next set of attendees. Make note of the markings on the pews indicating 6-foot intervals.
- Families of the same household may sit together.